Window Shop La Senza: Push It Real Good


Of the few stores in The Podium, my favorite would probably be La Senza. The store definitely pops out with its black and white polka dot store display border, not to mention sexy model Ginta Lapina in flirty red and purple lingerie. Entering the store feels like stepping inside a woman's closet, revealing all her hidden secrets. Canada's premier lingerie retailer, La Senza's mission is to "provide an outstanding lingerie presentation in a world class environment." And they really do!



Lingeristas like me would love the well-organized walls displaying La Senza's signature flirty pairings. I could stay in this store for hours, just having fun looking at all the sexy, classy, and cute bras, underwear and slip-ons. Cues such as "Peek of Cheek" and "Lil Hip Lower" guide customers through the various cuts and types of lingerie. I wish I had this glossy black drawer in my closet!






Finally, I survived and picked a handful of stuff to try on. The moment I saw the fitting room, I  knew I was going to have fun! The doors were different shades of pink and purple. The hooks showcased the various cities where La Senza can be found and the mirror was bordered by 70s and 80s pin-up girls (in lingerie of course!) and other international and vintage visuals.






La Senza will make any girl "Take It Off!" :) Check out their "Pop Color" Collection photo shoot: 




La Senza is located at Level 3 in The Podium Mall, Ortigas. 

Comments

Popular Posts